Thank you for purchasing a product/s of ADM Bathroom®.
To demonstrate our confidence in the quality and reliability of our products, ADM Bathroom® grants a warranty of quality valid for 10 years for Residential / 3 years for Commercial. This Limited Warranty applies to products with defects in material and workmanship, subject to the limitations set below.
ADM bathtubs, sinks, parts, and accessories purchased are warranted hereunder for (10) ten years of Residential and (3) three years of Commercial use from the date of original purchase. As used herein, "Parts"' is defined as all mechanical working parts and/or drains. As used herein, "Accessories" is defined as all ADM products other than bathtubs and sinks. ADM warrants its products not to peel, crack, or discolor naturally. All products must be installed by a licensed installer per ADM installation instructions.
ADM Warranty Limitations
Prior to installation, all defects or damages with the structure or functionality of the product must be submitted to ADM within 60 days of receiving.
Blemishes, air holes, or casting marks on the underside of any product are not considered defects and do not affect the performance or quality. The original sales receipt or invoice must be provided in order to utilize the ADM Warranty. Additionally, the ADM Warranty does not cover the following:
- Any and All ADM products that are subjected to any type of harsh abrasives.
- Leaks or cracks associated with overflows or drains due to improper installation.
- Loss and/or Damage occurring in a natural calamity (including fire, earthquake, and flood)
- Damage due to wear and tear.
- Damage caused by hard water; sediments, and calcareous deposits.
- Loss and/or Damage resulting in whole or part from product abuse, neglect, installation error; misuse, improper maintenance, corrosion, accidents, and abrasives, whether or not caused or performed by a licensed installer.
- Chips, cracks, and scratches must be repaired by an ADM qualified technician at the owners/ users expense only.
- ADM is not responsible for any direct or indirect expense that is in correlation with shipping delays and removing, reinstalling, or replacing a damaged/defective product.
- Outdoor installation of ADM products will void this warranty.