When receiving shipments
Shippers of all types of items are experiencing increased transit times and significantly increased damages during transport. We understand the frustration you feel regarding the downgrade in service, and we are feeling it too. In addition, carriers are denying more claims and have become more demanding regarding supporting documentation of those claims.
As a result, we need your help to hold the carriers responsible for the damage they inflict on your shipments.
- Check your list of goods received to ensure that the full order has been received by you
- Check boxes or freight for any damages that may have occurred during transport
- If damaged or suspicion of damage, notate the delivery receipt in detail before signing
- All shipping insurance has been paid by ADM Bathroom® (Do not accept additional charges by the carrier)
- Liftgate service has been paid by ADM Bathroom® (Do not accept additional charges by the carrier)
- If receiving multiple boxes, it is ok to accept a small partial damage so long as you notate the delivery receipt. ADM Bathroom will handle the claim of the partial damage and replace immediately.
- Refuse badly or overly damaged shipments.
- Inspect freight for damage while the driver is on-site
- Contact ADM Bathroom® immediately to inform us of the damage
- Notate damage on the bill of lading with as much detail as possible
- Notate Damaged Box/Piece Count
- Notate Item #/Product name
- Notate Type of Damage
- Only sign the bill of lading (BOL) once damages are included on the paperwork
- Take clear photos of the damage before the driver leaves
- Give the driver a copy of BOL with damages noted
If a receiver signs the BOL before denoting damages, the receiver is taking ownership of the freight as is and no freight claim can be made. Claims that are documented in this manner cannot be processed by ADM Bathroom®.
Please contact your ADM Bathroom® representative to answer any questions you may have.
All special instructions for delivery will need to be given at the time of ordering by e-mail. All available orders will ship as quickly as possible unless otherwise specified. If a hold on the order is required, this must be communicated to a representative of ADM by e-mail.
Any change of address once the shipment has left our distribution center is subject to a re-consignment fee provided by the shipping carrier. Rates may vary.
Carrier and Shipping Rates
*For international shipments, duties, and taxes are applied and collected by the customs broker.
All shipments, including freight, are tracked. We provide tracking information as quickly as possible after the order or partial order is picked up.
It is best to check with a sales associate for available stock before placing an order. The majority of our product line is stocked year round, but stock fluctuates randomly due to larger placed orders. If an order is placed and one of the items are on back order, there is an option of having an in-stock item ship or we can have the complete order ship out all at once as soon as back ordered item becomes available.
Estimated Shipping and Handling Times
Bath Tubs, Tub Fillers and Shower Panels usually ship within 1-2 business days (Monday – Friday). No deliveries are made on weekends or holidays unless the carrier is available for service. Countertop and Free Standing Sinks usually ship out within 1-2 business days.